Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Man Milestones


My youngest nephew Joshua is 5 years old today. I still remember so clearly being in the US in the middle of a security training on what to do if you’re working in the field and civil war breaks out, or you’re kidnapped or a typhoon wipes out the village. My sister Sara texted that despite it being a month before her expected due date, they were heading to the hospital because there was no stopping the little boy from coming out! Joshua Mark was born a few hours later, and I cannot believe he’s now 5 years old. Josh is such a great kid. He is so smart  and has the most amazing imagination. He is funny too and is constantly coming up with hysterical oneliners. Last month when we were in Manila Josh was looking for his cousin and said, "Hey, where's blondie?!" Haha. Love you Josh! Happy birthday little man!!

Joshua with his mom, my sister Sara


One of Luke's first photos with his cousin Joshua


Taken on Joshua's 4th birthday - love this photo!


Josh is an amazing kuya to his baby cousin


Another major milestone recently accomplished is that Luke is a full-fledged walker now. He’s been sort of walking for months but never for very great distances without having someone or something to hold on to. But he’s let go of his fear and is now toddling around everywhere. So excited that my little man is walking!!


Can I really do this walking thing??


 Why yes, I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment