Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby # 2


So now that my family is on the road to recovery, and I am officially on maternity leave, I am finally thinking a bit more about all the changes to come with the arrival of our baby girl. Before Luke arrived I think I was a lot more nervous about all the unknowns. I don’t feel as nervous now since I’ve gone through this all before, but both Marcus and I are a bit nervous about how baby girl is going to change the dynamic of our family. What will it be like to have two little ones? How will Luke interact with his sister? How will our relationship with Luke change? And our relationship with each other?

I know only time will tell but I would love to hear from those of you with more than one baby. What were your initial experiences like? Do you have any advice for things we should do for Luke throughout this adjustment period? Things we should make sure we do for baby girl? Things Marcus and I need to keep in mind for each other?

Any anecdotes and advice or experiences welcome! Many thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment