Friday, September 21, 2012

Suri's Burn Book

When I lived in the US one of my guilty pleasures was buying trashy celeb magazines like US Weekly and People Magazine whenever I flew somewhere. (Couldn't afford to get regular mani/pedis like one can do cheaply in the Philippines so no opportunities to read these mags for free anywhere!) Since moving to Palawan over three years ago, I have basically crawled under a rock pop-culture wise. I never know any of the new movies or new artists and definitely am not up to date on celeb gossip. This changed a couple months ago when I saw a tweet (or was it a FB post?) from Rone of Mothering Earthlings. She introduced me to an awesome site - Suri's Burn Book. This site is so ridiculously entertaining. It is so sarcastic and laugh-out-loud funny. I love seeing the photos and sort of keeping up with celebrity gossip. This site is such a great procrastination tool and makes me laugh when I need a break from all the serious things in my life. Just wanted to share it with any of you who haven't seen it yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment