Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Day More...

Only one more day and it will be my last day at work!
Time has just flown by since I gave my 4 weeks notice at AKA.
I am so excited for the time off, especially since my sister and oldest nephew are flying in from the Philippines tonight.

This morning Marcus and I were talking about my nearing last day and Marcus played "One Day More" from Les Mis. Most of you know that Les Mis is my absolute favorite musical of all time, and I know all the words to all the songs. It's been fun rocking out to Les Mis this morning. Shout out to John Pamintuan and all my Brent friends - it was so awesome to put that on in 9th grade. What an awesome musical.

Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I think the picture on the right of you and Marcus came inside the most recent picture frame I bought. So photogenic, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the Les Mis play! it brings back so many good memories!!

    ReplyDelete