Monday, November 30, 2009

Team Swangelista in November



I am still amazed by how fast time goes by here in Palawan despite how much slower than NYC the pace of life is. I know it is because we have so much to do for Roots of Health but it still surprises me sometimes to realize how many weeks have gone by since we arrived in Palawan (14) and how few weeks are left in 2009 (5). 


So, highlights of November...


November 4 was the third anniversary of our second wedding :)


My favorite brother came for a visit in the first weekend of November. Photos from his trip are here.


A week later, my dear friend Megan came for a few days. We met almost 15 years ago and are so happy that getting her to the Philippines finally became a reality :) I went with Megan to Sabang and we also enjoyed the sites of Puerto Princesa. Photos from her visit are here.


A week after that, another dear friend, Archana, came to stay for a few days. I was bummed not to be able to take more time off and join her in El Nido, but we had a really nice time together in Puerto Princesa. I don’t have the photos yet from her visit but will put them up soon.


In the midst of all this we’ve been working, spending time with my parents and our puppies, and hanging out with our new Palawan friends. Life is very good - we are so blessed.


And now it is December - and I can officially start celebrating my favorite time of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment